Vizit developed the world’s first Visual Brand Performance Platform to help leading brands and retailers measure, understand, and optimize the business impact of their visual marketing, content, and design investments using patented AI technology.
Meeting ever-changing consumer preferences requires brands to leverage digital shelf and AI-infused data sources to prioritize their workflows and create customized shopping experiences at scale.
Watch Greg Yeadon, Kadenwood’s VP of Ecommerce and the Path to Purchase Inc.'s 2021 Ecommerce Innovator of the Year, and K&N Filtration Vice President of Sales Choia Mattix for a panel discussion on leveraging data to acquire and retain the online shopper. During the panel, speakers will share their experiences on….
• Proactively addressing content issues before they impact search and sales performance.
• Utilizing AI-based visual intelligence data to create conversion-driving imagery.
• Integrating data tools into your ecommerce tech stack.
• Making the business case for new analytics capabilities and tools.
• Successfully managing a D2C presence.