Vizit developed the world’s first Visual Brand Performance Platform to help leading brands and retailers measure, understand, and optimize the business impact of their visual marketing, content, and design investments using patented AI technology.
We are seeking a highly talented and experienced Principal Product Manager who is passionate about the future of AI to join the Vizit Team.
The Principal Product Manager will be responsible for executing Vizit’s product roadmap, defining and developing solutions to meet our customers’ needs and for making data-informed, customer-centered decisions that increase the value of Vizit for our customers.
Who you are:
- You are a builder
- You are customer-obsessed
- You are detail-oriented
- You are self-directed
- You are fiercely passionate about the AI industry
- Drive product excellence through leadership with decisive action in partnership with Vizit’s team of world-class engineers, product designers, and AI scientists
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, and gather input from stakeholders across the organization to shape requirements, features, new solutions, and end products delivered through the Vizit Platform
- Gather consensus around product team priorities and usher the team through that decision-making process
- Work closely with customers and Customer Success teams to get to the root of customer problems when defining and developing solutions
- Run estimations, planning sessions, and requirements writing
- Work closely with R&D to collect data and input to support their decisions around near and long-term priorities and new AI innovations and research initiatives
- Work with senior management to establish product plans, priorities, timelines, and roadmaps
- Proven experience breaking down strategic initiatives and prioritizing smaller efforts to align with those initiatives
- Introduce, shape, and help lead the go-to-market strategy of new products and features by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, customer success, design, and engineering teams
- Define KPIs that inform the prioritization, development, management, and success of new and existing products
- Drive continuous improvement of these metrics to improve user experience, retention, upsell, and customer satisfaction, instilling a strong test-and-learn mentality across the entire organization
- Own and become a champion of product standards at Vizit
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping SaaS products.
- 7 years of product management experience in enterprise SaaS
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced, early-stage start-up environment with high expectations for both customer success and product development velocity
- Proven, hands-on experience developing and owning a SaaS product roadmap, running requirements, and partnering with go-to-market functions to drive incremental and iterative development to maximize customer value
- Technical familiarity with SaaS architectures, exposure to standard SDLC paradigms, and extensive experience working closely with software engineering teams
- Hands-on experience leading full product cycles, integrating customer feedback into the product, design sprints, and driving prioritization
- Proven solution development and problem-solving skills with a bias towards action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with AI and advanced analytics technologies, a plus
- Experience working with enterprise ecommerce, creative, or marketing technology SaaS a plus
- Boston-based or East-coast preferred
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to change the way products are built, marketed, and sold all around the world in a brand new, explosive growth multi-billion dollar industry
- The opportunity to grow your product career at an innovative, fast-growing AI company
- Work with a smart, experienced and fun team to help bring an entirely new AI software category to market that Vizit pioneered
- The security of a well-funded, venture-backed environment to achieve your professional goals and your team’s goals
- We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, 401k, stock options, generous PTO, healthcare, wellness benefits and remote work options
Vizit is the content effectiveness platform, enabling digital leaders, designers, and marketers around the world to view and optimize their digital content through their audience’s eyes in real time. Powered by patented intuitive AI technology, Vizit provides a revolutionary, easy to use software platform that helps teams deliver breakthrough digital content that stands out, delights customers, and sells more products, delivering the essential infrastructure to achieve content excellence at scale. Vizit is relied upon by the world’s most iconic brands, retailers, and agencies in over 15 countries, including Mars, L’Oreal, Unilever, Colgate Palmolive, and Harley-Davidson. Vizit has been recognized as a Business Insider Top 15 Technology Startup, a Leading 100 Startup, a CB Insights Retail Technology 100 winner, and a Greenbook Insight Innovation Finalist. For more information, visit www.vizit.com.
Submit your resume along with the name of the role you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whoever you are and however you identify, if this sounds like a role and a team that you'd be excited to join, we would love to hear from you.