Vizit developed the world’s first Visual Brand Performance Platform to help leading brands and retailers measure, understand, and optimize the business impact of their visual marketing, content, and design investments using patented AI technology.
(U.S. Remote - Eastern or Central time zone)
Vizit is seeking a highly skilled Sales Engineer to join our Sales team.The ideal candidate will have pre-sales experience in eCommerce and/or marketing technology based sales environment focused on CPG brands and Retailers. Collaborating with the Sales team, you provide technical expertise and guidance to prospects and customers, helping them understand and utilize the full range of Vizit’s services to maximize the value of their Vizit platform. This involves seamless collaboration with internal stakeholders spanning Customer Success, Product, and Marketing to ensure the alignment and delivery of solutions that not only meet customer requirements but also drive tangible business outcomes.
What you'll do:
- Be the primary product and technical expert throughout the sales cycle, with a focus on articulating the value of Vizit in the context of each prospect’s unique needs and use cases
- Work with Account Executives to navigate complex, technical deal cycles, and then work closely with Customer Success to ensure ongoing value realization for customers that leads to renwal/expansion
- Participate in discussions with prospects, asking key questions to understand their processes, pain points, and strategic objectives
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations that align closely with key customer pain points and needs, including customizing data or experience to match
- Develop “value engineering” in collaboration with the prospect to clearly articulate Return on Investment metrics as part of the sales cycle
- Play a key, hands-on role in creating and continuously improving pre-sales processes and approaches
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop collateral that advances the sales cycle with prospects and champions/stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 4 years Sales Engineering experience, with a focus on complex sales cycles for large Enterprise customers
- Persuasive and personable with strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills; exhibits poise under pressure
- Self-motivated with a relentless drive for success
- Coachable, with a passion for learning, self-development, and solving complex challenges
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Comfortable and experienced working in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong interest in contributing to continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Organized with an ability to develop and execute complex plans throughout the sales cycle
- Technically proficient with an aptitude for analyzing data
It’s ideal to have:
- Previous experience working with SaaS tech solutions to brand manufacturers and retailers in eCommerce or digital marketing
- Understanding of the FMCG, CPG, or Retail sector
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to grow your Sales Engineering career at an innovative, fast-growing AI company that’s carving out a major leadership position
- Work with a smart, experienced and fun team to help bring an entirely new software category to market
- Boston-based well-funded, venture-backed startup environment
- We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, 401k, stock options, generous PTO, healthcare, wellness benefits and remote work flexibility
Vizit is the world leader in AI-powered visual content performance software, serving brand manufacturers, retailers, and creators all over the world. As one of the fastest-growing AI startups in the United States, Vizit has pioneered image analytics and introduced the world’s first content measurement standard, Vizit Scores. This helps designers, marketers and e-commerce leaders enhance online audience engagement, appeal, and conversion effectiveness with their target audiences online. Our clients include some of the world’s most iconic brands and retailers, including Mars, L’Oreal, Unilever, and Harley Davidson. For more information, visit us at www.vizit.com.
To apply and learn more, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Whoever you are and however you identify, if this sounds like a role and a team that you'd be excited to join, we would love to hear from you.