Vizit developed the world’s first Visual Brand Performance Platform to help leading brands and retailers measure, understand, and optimize the business impact of their visual marketing, content, and design investments using patented AI technology.
(U.S. Remote - Eastern or Central time zone)
The ideal candidate for this important Sales role will have experience exceeding targets in an eCommerce and/or marketing technology based sales environment focused on CPG brands and Retailers. Working in a fast moving company they will have the ability to learn quickly and have the self motivation and determination it takes to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment. Having the ability to manage a complex enterprise sales process from start to finish is critical and this will include working effectively with internal stakeholders, such as those across Customer Success, Product, and Marketing, to ensure we position and sell solutions that deliver against customer needs and produce measurable business outcomes.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding seven figure annual new business sales targets
- MUST be a hard core hunter not a farmer
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness and capability to generate new sales opportunities
- The ability to effectively manage and orchestrate complex enterprise sales processes
- Excellent consultative sales skills, with a clear focus on building an understanding of client needs and required business outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills with great commercial acumen
- Excellent communication (written, oral, presentation) and active listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively engage with prospective clients
- Highly developed executive relationship builder
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of personal, team and company goals
What you'll do:
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities across a portfolio of brands and retailers that do business digitally via direct and indirect ecommerce channels
- Deliver against quarterly sales targets by closing contracts with targeted deal sizes ranging from high five-figure to large six-figure multi-division contracts
- Developing a high level of expertise in Vizit’s industry, product offerings, competitive landscape and and understanding of the associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues
- Outbound prospecting, profiling and researching target accounts in assigned territories utilizing methods and tools such as LinkedIn, SalesForce, and others
- Working closely with our Marketing team to effectively manage a flow of in-bound opportunities
- Arranging conference and online calls, product demos and face-to-face meetings to demonstrate solution benefits & capabilities to key decision makers
- Preparing and managing sales pipeline and opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Negotiating pricing of contracts and closing deals
It’s essential to have:
- Previous experience selling SaaS tech solutions to brand manufacturers and retailers in eCommerce or digital marketing
- Understanding of, and contacts within the FMCG, CPG, or Retail sector
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to grow your Sales career at an innovative, fast-growing AI company that’s carving out a major leadership position
- Work with a smart, experienced and fun team to help bring an entirely new software category to market
- The security of a well-funded, venture-backed environment
- We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, 401k, stock options, generous PTO, healthcare, wellness benefits and remote work flexibility
Vizit is the world leader in AI-powered visual content performance software for brand manufacturers, retailers, and creators all over the world. One of the fastest-growing AI startups in the United States, Vizit pioneered the field of image analytics and launched the world’s first content measurement standard - Vizit Scores - to help designers, marketers and e-commerce leaders around the globe increase attention levels, audience appeal, and conversion effectiveness with their target audiences online. Vizit works with the world’s most iconic brands and retailers, including Mars, L’Oreal, Unilever, and Harley Davidson. For more information, visit us at www.vizit.com.
Submit your resume along with the name of the role you are interested in to email@example.com.
Whoever you are and however you identify, if this sounds like a role and a team that you'd be excited to join, we would love to hear from you.